Updated 15 September 2022: Many thanks to those who were able to attend the meeting of the Parent Council on Tuesday 6 September 2022. It was a packed agenda and a wide range of issues were addressed:
- PC report and update on Head Teacher recruitment – Sarah Scott, Chair JGHS Parent Council
- Head Teacher report – Neil McCallum, Acting Head Teacher
- Christmas Concert 2022 – Mairi McLennan, Curriculum Lead for Performing Arts
- Active Schools – Eliot Ambrose, Active Schools Coordinator for JGHS
- Darroch Refurbishment – Laura Stewart, Deputy Head Teacher
If you would like to listen back to any sections of the meeting, the recording of the meeting is now available on YouTube:
The slides from Laura Stewart’s presentation about the refurbishment of the Darroch Annex and use of the space planned can be accessed below:
If you have any questions that were not answered during the meeting, please contact the Parent Council and we will follow them up:
Date of next meeting
The next meeting of the Parent Council will be on Wednesday 12 October.
This meeting will be our AGM, and will be held in-person in the School for the first time in over 2 and a half years. We very much hope that you will be able to join us.