2 September 2022: The first Parent Council meeting of this session will be held on Tuesday 6 September at 7 pm, and all parents and carers are most warmly invited to attend. This meeting will be held online using MS Teams, and the joining link will be circulated by email by the School next week.
The provisional agenda for the meeting is:
- PC report and update on Head Teacher recruitment – Sarah Scott, Chair JGHS Parent Council
- Head Teacher report – Neil McCallum, Acting Head Teacher
- Christmas Concert 2022 – Mairi McLennan, Curriculum Lead for Performing Arts
- Active Schools – Eliot Ambrose, Active Schools Coordinator for JGHS
- Darroch Refurbishment – Laura Stewart, Deputy Head Teacher
If there are particular issues or queries that you would like raised during the meeting, please send these to us by email:
Please note that there will no written Q&A after the meeting. Please emphasise any question you are interested in by using the “like” function in the Q&A panel to help us get through all business during the meeting.