21 January 2022: We are delighted that the first meeting of the Parent Council for 2022 will be held this Wednesday 26 January at 7 pm.
Once again we will be using MS teams to host the meeting and details of the joining link will be circulated by the School next week, so please look out in your email.
There will be updates on:
- The current Covid situation in the school
- Prelims at JGHS
- The Council’s new group to meet with parents of children with ASN in mainstream schools
- Progress in discussions on Active Schools provision
- The consultation on a new GME secondary
- Concerns raised with the Council by Parent Councils on parental engagement in schools
If there any particular issues you would like to raise at the meeting, please contact the PC:
Email us at email@example.com
Information about meeting on 30 November 2021
The recording of our last meeting and summary of the Q&A are now available:
Events and Fundraising group
There will also be a Parent Council-led meeting (online) on Thursday 10 February for parents interested in joining an Events and Fundraising Group, with the hope that we can look forward to more in-person events in the coming year.
If you would like to be involved, contact the PC on firstname.lastname@example.org.