JGHS Parent Council would like to welcome you back to – and for those who are new, welcome you into – James Gillespie’s High School for the 2021/22 session.
The Parent Council is here to represent all parents and carers at the school, including by:
- putting forward parents’ views
- consulting and providing feedback to the school
- providing refreshments at school events
- fundraising for school projects, equipment, books and trips
- co-ordinating with other Parent Councils
- making representations to the City Council
The Parent Council meets several times a year and we encourage everyone to get involved in whatever way they feel able.
We will shortly be publishing our calendar of PC meeting dates for the session and reporting on the survey of parents which we carried out before the summer holidays.
In the meantime, there is more information on the PC’s work on the website and we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or to raise any issues.